Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Nude Lipstick for south asian / indian skin tones! Nars Blonde Venus

If you are in the market for the perfect nude lipstick with a little bit of pop - Nars Blonde Venus is the HG / MLBB shade for you. My lips have a good amount of pigmentation, and this satin lipstick by Nars adds just the right amount of coverage. It's shiny finish makes your lips look fuller, hydrated, and natural. I would describe Blonde Venus as the perfect mix of brown, pink, and peach. It is great for the day time for work as well as night time with a smokey eye. I never need to add a gloss on top, or wear a concealer / lip erase underneath. I tried Honolulu Honey - but it just does not give me enough coverage. 

Pros: 
- Wear time is long - 4-5 hrs
 - It does not settle into the lines of your lips
- Does not bleed
- It is not drying

Cons:

- $24 / tube.. .but definitely worth it!

1 comment:

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!