Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 9, 2012

Why Doctor Beauty MD?

I decided to make this blog for a number of reasons. First off, I am a huge fan of blogs myself - from petite fashion, to makeup, and celebrity gossip. Blogging is a new way to gain valuable information and to become an informed consumer. Why continue to spend big $$$ on products that fail to do as they claim when instead you can learn from others mistakes. It does not take much to become an "expect" these days as we can see from a new crop of young youtube stars with many followers- young and old. I am here to offer a different perspective - that of a young medical doctor with an interest in not only health but in beauty and fashion as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!