Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Great buy: It's a 10 Leave-In Product

Here's a product that has been a great buy: It's a 10 miracle leave- in product. It's an all in one leave in treatment that does the following:
1. Repairs dry damaged hair
2. Adds shine
3. Smoothes & controls frizz
4. Seals & Protects Hair color
5. Flat iron spray & thermal protector
6. Detangles
7. Stops hair breakage
8. Creates silkiness
9. Enhances natural body
10. Prevents split ends

This type of product makes sense - why buy 10 different items, when it can be put all in one bottle? I have been trying to grow my hair out for the past two years. I usually trim it once it gets past a certain point due to split or rough ends, or because of lack of volume. However, with the add of this product rotated with a few others- I have been able to grow it out to pretty long lengths- even while coloring and blow drying. I notice that the It's a 10 brand can be found in grocery stores now also. The one negative I have found is with the packaging. I don't like the idea of spraying a heavy product directly onto my hair. Instead, I stray it 3-4 times on my hands, rub them together, and then glide it through damp hair before blow drying. 

Always check on Ebay for these higher end salon products - as you can find them for a deep discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!