Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hot product! Anastasia DIPBROW pomade


I spent much of my Saturday looking for this in demand product. Ulta- sold out, Sephora- sold out. I was in the end able to find it online at net-a-porter in the desired shade of Dark Brown. This product has rave reviews all over the internet. I love what it can offer- a simple product that can make a drastic difference. Until now I have been using SmashBox Browtech in the shade Brunette. From years of plucking and over plucking my eyebrows, I have areas of sparse hair. Using browtech allows me to create different eyebrow effects-- enhancing the arch, elongating the ends, making them darker etc. Eyebrows can really make a difference in how your eyes look. I have high hopes for this new product once I finally get it in the mail and I can't wait to review it for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!