Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Get cash back for shopping online!



Credit cards like Bank of America offer cards that give you cash back for everyday purchases. 3% on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1% on everything else. Gas and groceries are both costs that cannot be avoided, so why not get some cash back for this? Although Ebates.com has been around for quite some time, I recently found out about this company. Bascially, you get cash back - significantly more than what credit card companies give you - to shop! I am a huge fan of online shopping because I hate dealing with the crowds at the mall and can also compare prices better. If you are looking into buying gifts for Christmas or booking flights for travel - I suggest you look into signing up for an account!

Here is a link:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=igNARzZL7tr95m7S%2BDMZlg%3D%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!