Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Makeup Must Haves Part 1

I thought today I would do a post on makeup products that I can't live without. These are all purchases that I did a good amount of research before investing in. I wanted things that delivered - and I don't have the time or money to "try out" products. While some of these products may be considered higher end- they are investments to me. I don't buy impulsively! So here we go....

1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Early Tan
- works just as great as an expensive foundation
- great coverage
- lasts all day
- great as a concealer as well 


2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- tried and true mascara
- pumps up lashes and elongates
- great price
- works just as well as a $25 mascara from a department store!
3. Mac Eyeliner Pencil - Kohl in Smoulder
- reasonable price
- great color payoff
- works well for a more casual look, to line upper lid
- stays put!
- easy to control when putting on
- lasts a long time


4. Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
- excellent color payoff
- reasonable price
- lasts a long time
- good for more formal, dressy occasions as the line is darker and sharper
- must have the appropriate brush when applying 






Part 2 to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!