Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shopping for Petites 2013!

Shopping as a petite can be a less than easy task! I used to shop at all stores, not really cognizant of what a good fit really means. I would shop at stores like Express and the Limited, as that is what my friends did. Now that I have become more aware of my fashion blunders, I have begun to shop smarter.

Here are a few stores that are great for fun-sized women on a budget!



- Ann Taylor: Always keep an eye out for sales. Great for work dresses, classic pumps that are comfortable, jewerly, and belts. Also good for silk tops.


- Ann Taylor Loft: Their pants are exceptional. Also like Loft's sweater dresses and cardigans. Some of the clothes are defiantly not for women in their 20's though!

- Banana Republic: I actually prefer Banana Republic Outlets to the regular stores. They always carry 00p and 0p in stock. Great for classic work dresses and ruffly tops!


- H&M: I am not a fan of wearing trendy clothes UNLESS it is for a night out. But... I am loving H&M's work section. They always have cute blouses. I size 2 fits like a 00 or 0p. I am not a fan of their dresses because I am definitely not a size 2 EU on the bottom. H&M also has cute bags and accessories.


- Forever XXI: I only shop here for dresses for a night out and cheap costume jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!