Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Mac lipstick collection! Shades for Indians / Asians.


From left to right:

Mac Honeylove: Matte formula. The lightest of the bunch. I little too light on it's own, but works great with a light lip gloss on top. It is a bit drying.

Mac Mocha: Satin. My first Mac lipstick. The darkest of the group. A nice brown/ pink shade. Would work well for those with skin tones darker than mine as well. 

Mac Half and Half: Amplified.This is my favorite finish for mac lipsticks and I wish they had more colors! Great neutral for work or with dramatic eyes. A nice brown/ pink shade once again.

Mac Kinda Sexy: Matte but not drying at all! I beautiful pink that works for olive/ indian/ asian skin tones. I think it works so well because it has some coral/ warmth to it.

Mac Ravishing: Cremesheen. This is my go to lipstick on vacations and in the summer. It instantly brightens up your face and I like to wear it when minimal/ no eye makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback or comments! Please leave your comment below!